Age Group - 6-24 Months
- Foxtail millet also called kangni in Hindi is gluten free and a rich source of protein and fibre
- Lotus Seeds is low on fat, but rich in minerals and vitamins, so makes an ideal dinner meal
- No salt, sugar or milk powder added
- No preservatives or artificial flavors
Warning: Last items in stock!
About Early Foods: Why we make what we make?
We at Early Foods are committed to make your little one's first experiences with food positive. The first 1,000 Days are critical to creating a healthy wellness blueprint, so we introduce delicious organic ingredients and beneficial natural nutrients that nourish the body and shape a healthy relationship with food early on.
Our products are inspired from traditional Indian recipes, our ways of cooking and consuming food. So we craft all our food products to be natural, fresh and completely free from any artificial flavours, colours, supplements, preservatives and any sort of chemicals.
The Organic Advantage:
- Made from Organically Certified Whole Grains
- No Pesticides
- Free from Preservatives and Artificial Flavours
- Simple eco-friendly packaging
Organic Foxtail Millet & Lotus Seeds
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colours or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time:No cooking needed. Takes 2 mins to prepare. Just mix the porridge mix in hot water or milk and feed.