Terms and conditions of use
Please do read the terms and conditions associated with the use of the products and services offered through the website. By using the website, subscribing to services and placing orders, you will agree to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions detailed below and elsewhere without any modifications. We also encourage you to read them regularly as amendments may be posted to the terms without notice. If, at any time, the terms are not acceptable to you, you may stop the use of the website immediately.
www.deshse.com (the “website”) is owned by Benor Organics Private Limited (the “company”), a company incorporated in India. It is an e-commerce portal aimed at propagating, promoting and enabling consumption of Organic Products by customers. The end customer, including any one representing the end customer (the “user”) agrees to have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions mentioned below and elsewhere without any modifications at the time of registration. Placement of orders for the products available on the “website” shall be conclusive to acceptance of the terms and conditions. The “company” may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without notice.
- All attempts are made to have information on the site correct and updated. Changes are regularly made to keep the information current. Errors, if any, that may be in the form of typographical, technical or others, will get corrected as soon as reasonably possible. An inadvertent error does not grant any right to either the “company” or the “user” or others to any compensation.
- The “company” does not accept any responsibility for Errors and Omissions.
- The “website” is covered under the copyright act and all use of the information will be subject to appropriate laws. Accordingly, no portion of the “website” may be used by anyone for any commercial use or otherwise.
- External links from the “website” are only for convenience of the “user” and the “company”, in no way, assumes any responsibility for correctness of any information contained therein.
- The “company” makes no statement on the correctness of information on the blog and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained therein. All “users” are welcome to use and contribute to the blog and the company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages.
- The “user” is using the “website” or the products at his discretion and accepts all risks associated entirely and without any recourse.
Geographical Coverage for Physical Deliveries
The geographical coverage for delivery of products and services, if any, is limited by the “company” and is subject to change without notice. Accordingly, acceptance of orders and delivery of products or service, as the case may be, will be at the sole discretion of the “company” without prejudice to any rights of the “user”. No claims whatsoever, will be made by “user” in this regard. However, in order to support the objectives of propagating, promoting and enabling consumption of Organic Products by customers, all efforts will be made by the “company” to continuously expand the geographical coverage as mentioned above.
The “company” respects your privacy. Measures are in place to support the policy. By visiting the “website” as a “visitor” or registering as a user or placing of orders for products etc, the “user” agrees to the policy.
- The “company” will retain the registration and billing/payment details as filled in or edited at any time by the “user” and of visitors to the “website” for regular business operations of the company.
- No disclosure of personal information of the “user” or visitors will be made by the “company” to any third party except as may be required for business operations or as may be required by law enforcement agencies as per the laws.
- The “company” may contact the “user” or visitor for business operations and to share new product information and organics related promotions. However, all requests to not receive such information will be complied with.
- All contributions to the “website” by the “user” apart from personal information will not be covered under the policy. By submitting such articles, information, testimonials, and such other contributions, the “user” grants an irrevocable and unrestricted right to the “company” to use the contributions and the information contained therein. Such right use includes, and is not limited to, reproduce, modify, display, publish and share the information.
- The “company” solicits feedback or suggestions from “user” for regular business operations, including but not limited to, improvements in processes and products and new product introductions. The “user” grants an irrevocable and unrestricted right to the “company” to use the feedback/ideas/suggestions and the information contained therein for the said objectives.. No commercial claim, whatsoever, will be made by the “user” for such suggestions/feedback or ideas.
Limitation of Liability
The “company” makes all efforts to ensure business continuity. It also makes all efforts to ensure completeness and accuracy and correctness of information on the “website”. At the same time, the “company” does make any representation nor warrant the completeness, accuracy or quality of the information. All such service or information is made available to the “user” on a best effort basis.
The “user” will not hold “website”, the “company”, any of its employees including directors or the affiliates liable for
- Any delays or any consequences of the same.
- Non-availability of the “website” on account of planned maintenance or unplanned non access to the same by the “user” that may even be beyond the control of the “company”
- Any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential claims or damage arising out of use or inability to use of the “website”, the products or services or any other matter related to the products or services including, but not limited to, damages related to the use of the “website”, the products or services.
- Any other matter including, but not limited to, use of any information accessed on or through the “website” or any direct or indirect consequences thereof.
The “user” agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the “company”, the “website”, its employees, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers or any other third party from and against any losses, claims, damages, costs and expenses including legal attorney fees that may arise out of any violation, breach or non performance of this agreement and any representation made on warranty or obligation to be performed by the “user” or the “company”.
Return and Refund Policy
The “company” endeavors to provide products of a consistent quality. The “user” understands that these are natural products and there may be variations accordingly. In the unlikely event of the products not meeting the expectations of the “user”, the “company” will be notified within a period of 15 days from the date of delivery, Such notification by the “user” will be promptly addresses by the “company” in the following manner
- The product not meeting the expectations of the “user” and notified to the “company” as mentioned above, will be replaced by the company at no additional cost to the “user”. The replacement product will be dispatched to the user as per the regular operations. The defective product will subsequently be picked up by the “company” directly or through its courier partner.
- The “user”, at the time of the notification may opt for refund of all monies paid for the product such notified. In such a case, no product replacement shall be made and all monies paid by the “user” for such product notified will be refunded in full after the product has been returned to the “company”. The refund will be done in the form of a cheque drawn in favor of the user within 2 weeks of return of product.
- No clause contained herein or elsewhere provides for any compensation whatsoever to the “user” or his representative beyond the replacement of the product or refund on monies paid as described above.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
- The applicable governing this agreement shall be the law of the Republic of India. Each party shall, however, in performing its obligations abide by all applicable laws and regulatory requirements of the Republic of India.
- This agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.
The “company” shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of its obligations due to any reason not within its control, without limitation to, lockouts, strikes, other industrial disputes, riots or civil commotion, wars (whether declared or not), expropriation or confiscation for public needs, embargo, act of god, discontinuation of public or private transportation or supply of energy, fire or some other unusual events.